Organ Needle Company
Embroidery Needles Ballpoint #90/14 (10/pk)
Frequently bought together:
- Standard Durability: These needles should be replaced after 5-6 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Large Embroidery Eye: The large embroidery eye prevents thread breakage and fraying. Use with 40 weight or heavier embroidery thread. Works well for metallics.
- Size: A size 90/14 needle is appropriate for heavy weight fabrics.
- Type: The ballpoint tip of the needle pushes the knit fiber to the side with each stitch instead of piercing it. This prevents breakage of the fibers which lead to small holes or runs you may see when embroidering knit fabrics.
- Use: This needle is perfect for heavy weight knits like velour and heavy fleece.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.