Embroidery Needles Sharps #80/12 (10/pkg)
Frequently bought together:
- Standard Durability: These needles should be replaced after 5-6 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Large Embroidery Eye: The large embroidery eye prevents thread breakage and fraying. Use with 40 weight or heavier embroidery thread. Works well for metallics.
- Size: A size 80/12 needle is appropriate for medium to heavy weight fabrics.
- Type: The sharp tip of the needle pierces woven fibers for a perfect stitch.
- Use: This needle is perfect for medium to heavy weight wovens like chambray, trigger, or similar fabrics.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.