Organ Needle Company
Organ Needles - Sharp 90/14
Frequently bought together:
- Standard Durability: These needles should be replaced after 5-6 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Standard Eye: The standard eye can be used with 40 weight or lighter polyester embroidery thread or with 40 weight or lighter sewing or quilting thread (cotton or polyester). Not recommended for metallics.
- Size: A size 90/14 needle is appropriate for heavy weight fabrics.
- Type: The sharp tip of the needle pierces woven fabrics for a perfect stitch.
- Use: This needle is perfect for heavy weight woven fabrics such as canvas or denim.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.