Organ Needles - Titanium Sharp 75/11
Frequently bought together:
- Long Lasting: The titanium coating allows for less friction on your needle, which prevents dulling of the tip and wear on the needle. This means you can use them five times longer than a non-coated needle. These needles should be replaced after 25-30 hours of actual sewing or embroidery time.
- Standard Eye: The standard eye can be used with 40 weight or lighter polyester embroidery thread or with 40 weight or lighter sewing or quilting thread (cotton or polyester). Not recommended for metallics.
- Size: A size 75/11 is appropriate for fine to medium weight fabrics.
- Type: The sharp tip of the needle pierces woven fibers for a perfect stitch.
- Use: This needle is perfect for light to medium woven fabrics, like cotton broadcloth, satin, or poly/cotton blends.
- Quantity: 10 needles per package.